Rosehill Polymers Limited is committed to a policy of continual improvement in respect of the quality and level of service offered to its customers.
An integral part of this commitment is to carry out all business activities in a manner that safeguards the environment, the health and safety of all employees and the neighbouring community.
This Environmental Policy carries the full support of Rosehill senior management and is reviewed periodically for continuing suitability.
The company will actively:
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Utilise recycled materials in manufacturing processes
- Raise awareness and train employees in environmental matters
- Aim to reduce the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies
- Encourage the recycling of packaging materials
- Minimise waste
- Assist customers to use our products in an environmentally sensitive way.