Anti-Trespass and Cattle Guard panels are designed to deter people or animals from crossing the track at unauthorised places. They have been used more recently, to deter metal thieves - click here to read the news story.
This latest innovation presents major lifespan benefits over existing anti-trespass installations and is set to become the natural successor to wood. Like all Rosehill Rail products, it has been designed and constructed for easy installation, maximum safety, durability and long life.
They will fit any rail and sleeper, are easily installed and cannot be accidentally displaced as they fit under the rail to form a complete matrix across the track. They can be cut to fit if necessary and can be removed for tamping and replaced without damage. Click here to download the leaflet.
Specifications & Benefits
- Very simple to install
- Supplied complete with simple fixings
- Easy to remove and replace for tamping
- Will not break up
- No threat of track circuitry failure
- Ideal for passenger safety on station platform ends (customised to fit)
Lifespan & Durability
- Indefinite (25 years+) subject to correct installation
- For use with all crossing systems
- Fits any sleeper and any rail section
- Can be cut to fit around track fixings and the six foot area