Features & Advantages
- Panel dimensions are 1.8 metres long and half the gauge width. The cess panels are 1.8 metres long and can be manufactured to fit concrete or plastic edge beams.
- The panels are connected by baseplates and can be made to suit narrow, standard or wide gauge and any rail and sleeper.
- Complies with UK anti-skid requirements.
- Conforms to many international rail specifications.
- As with all Rosehill designed panels, the Baseplated Crossing System is easy to install, just a simple baseplate which pulls the panels together.
- Site installation is fast and simple with no specialised tools required.
- Single panels can be removed and replaced from anywhere within the crossing area.
- The system can be manufactured to suit any gauge or rail type.
- Baseplates are not fixed to sleepers.
- Panels can also be installed in concrete Bomac type edge beams.